Monday, 20 February 2017

Black and White Twin Outfits

"Identical Opposites", or twin outfits in opposite colours is not a new idea, but it's a theme I really enjoy in lolita fashion.

As planning for a potential upcoming photoshoot that would be based on this theme, I decided to plan two matching outfits that were also opposites. One black and one white, to keep it simple.
The whole concept was absed around the thigh high boots, which I have matching pairs of in black and white, and the Medusa Coture bonnets which I also have in both black and white.


I've avoided wearing these boots, since getting them signed by Aurelio Voltaire back in 2012 when he played here in Glasgow, but I think it's time to start wearing them again.


Bonnet: Medusa Couture
Bat-Collar Jacket: laughing vampire
Skirt: Me Likes Tea
Boots: offbrand




Bonnet: Medusa Couture
Frill-Collar jacket: Vintage
Skirt: Victorian Maiden
Boots: Offbrand

Don't forget to Follow this blog on Bloglovin' and Subrcribe to my Youtube channel for new posts every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...