Sunday, 8 January 2017

"Fresh Gore" Sleeping Pack Review


"Fresh Gore" from the brand "Too Cool For School", is a sleeping pack made with dragons blood sap.
That's where it gets it's name. Dragon's Blood trees have red sap, so they look like they bleed. This stuff is really popular in skincare, and I've used products with this ingredient before.


I bought my "Fresh Gore" from stylekorean.com for $12, but I have also seen it on Amazon.. for £78.


Why? I have No idea. But don't pay £78 for it.

The promotional pictures show the product as being really brightly coloured, but in reality it's pretty much clear. They've over-saturated that picture a lot.
This is a good thing though, since I can't imagine wanting to leave bright orange gel on my face overnight.

But the most important thing is that it works.
It's winter, we've had the heating on at home, and so the air in here is really dry.
I already have dry skin, so usually I wake up looking and feeling like a mummy. But since using this stuff at night, I only wake up feeling like a dried out old mummy and not looking like one.

I don't think I would re-purchase this once it's used up, simply because there are so many other products with the same function and I would want to try out a new one instead.
As usual, I mostly bought this one because it was vaughely horror themed.

What do you think? Would you put FRESH GORE all over your face?







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...