Friday, 1 September 2017

"Dream Masquerade Carnival" in London


Last weekend, I went down to London for the Tea party Club's last ever big lolita event; "Dream Masquerade Carnival". The special guests this year were Angelic Pretty designers Maki and Asuka.


These events ran ever year for ten years, and despite having been in the fashion the enitre time, I never went to one before. Partially out of sickness, and not feeling able to handle the travel and event. But I am glad to have been able to attend one of them now.


During the event, I had to opportunity to model for ShinkuRose.
I have bought accessories from her before, and was happy she chose me to be one of her models!


(Emily Valentine Photography)


If you already follow me on Instagram (@Gravelvet),
you will no doubt have already seen the influx of selfies and other photos from the weekend.
if you don't, go follow me now!




And don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel.
                I make new videos every weekend, and next week's video is Day 2 in London!


Don't forget to Follow this blog on Bloglovin' and Subrcribe to my Youtube channel for new posts every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...