Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Low Down And Dandy at the Alternative Tea Party


Previously, I mentioned the annual Tea Party Club event, and how I had somewhat impulsively decided to attend this year.
Tickets for this event sell out quickly, and while I was able to get one for the Saturday, I didn't get a ticket for the tea party on Sunday. Luckilly, the very sweet Louisa is putting to gether an "Alternative Tea Party"



A tea party for us other wise lost souls!
It's shaping up to be a great event, and I have donated some Low Down And Dandy jewelery to be given away as raffle prizes on the day.




These necklaces are all handmade, one of a kind and will not be stocked on my Etsy store.
They will only be avaliable as prizes at the Alternative Tea party!


Don't forget to Follow this blog on Bloglovin' and Subrcribe to my Youtube channel for new posts every weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...