Sunday, 9 April 2017

Wonderland Guro Outfit Planning and Art


As I said in my previous outfit planning post, this year's Tea Party Club event is "Dream Masquerade Carnival", and will be featuring Angelic Pretty. And I'm going this year!

I only have three main AP pieces; Candy Treat, Holy Lantern and Wonder Queen.

This time, I went for something darker using Wonder Queen. Honestly, I would never have thought to try a guro look with this dress if my friend Uri hadn't suggested it :D

Like last time, I started by doing a quick drawing of what I wanted to outfit to look like.


My main theme here was "chopping heads". Thats why I went for the blood-drip choker and hatchet handbag. I also wanted to re-use the sceptre I bought to go with this dress when I wore it back in 2014. 


Outfit Rundown:
OP: Angelic Pretty
Blood Choker: Claires
Anatomical Heart Cameo: Etsy
Sceptre: Offbrand
Socks: Sourpuss
Boots: Queen Bee


This is my favourite of the outfits I've planned so far!
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I like this, I feel it has just the right amount of bloody details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...