Friday, 23 December 2016

3W Clinic Makeup Review


Last week, I reviewed two skincare items from 3W Clinic. This week, I'm following that up with a review of two makeup items! 
I bought everything from roseroseshop.com, who have all of this stuff for 70+% off, so it was a sweet deal. I am not sponsored by roseroseshop or 3w clinic, and all opinions are my own.


First, is the "Collagen BB Shining"
Cushion compact BB cream.

I got this in the lighter shade, "vanilla beige", and it suits me just fine. This probably makes it one of the lighter BB creams out there, sicne they're usually too dark and too warm-toned.

It goes on smoothly and stays on. It's become my go-to base makeup.

The package came with one refil, which is handy because it seems to have vanished from roseroseshop's site. If I can find it again I will re-purchase this once it's gone.


Second, is the "Natural Make Up Powder".


(image is of me trying to read the label.....) 


I got the shade "Translucent Pearl".
This stuff is GLITTERY. Really glittery. I didn't notice it so much at first, but after using it a few times it's become obvious. To me, this is a bonus. I like looking like a human disco ball.
But I know that a lot of people don't want that.

The puff that comes in the box is very thick and soft and does it's job well. 
Like the BB cream, this powder goes on smothly and stays on.
It's also become my go-to makeup.

These two items have become my everyday base makeup.

What do you think? Have you used this brand before?
Do you like your face glittery, or not?
Leave me a comment, and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...