Friday, 30 December 2016

2017 New Year's Resolutions



Back at the start of this year I made a "2016 New Years Resolutions" video, and thought it'd be interesting to look back over that, and see how well I actually did.
And of course, make some new resolutions for 2017.


I surprised myself by having actually achieved quite a lot of the things I wanted to do!

My 2016 Resolutions were:
1. Make a video every week
2. Learn to draw faces.
3. Clear out my wardrobe.
4. Go out more.

The only one of these I didn't do was "Learn to draw faces".
Because I am faceblind, it's hard to know what makes a face look like a face. But I'll keep trying.


My 2017 Resolutions are going to be:

1. Focus on Quality over Quantity.
Basically, keep making videos and drawing, but do it more slowly and focus on making them better rather than trying to just get them done every week.

2. Study.
Because I'm going to be a student again. I'm gonna need to study!

3. Refine my wardrobe.
I cleared out a lot last year, and there are still plenty of things I want to clear out, but there are also a lot of items I'd rather alter to fit me better so I can wear them more.

That's the plan for 2017!

Do you have any resolutions for next year?
Did you make any last year?
If you did, did you keep them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...