Thursday, 10 November 2016

Tokyo Clothing Haul

 While I was away, I did a lot of shopping. Mostly at the various Closet Child stores around tokyo. At first, I'd planned on doing a haul video to show you the clothes I bought, but with all the vlogs I have to edit right now I decided it'd be a better idea just to make a blog post instead.

First, I got a couple of lace-on shoe accessories. I got bat-wing accessories from Tormented Artifact almost two years ago, and started wearing them quite often last summer. Since then, the boot-wings thing has really taken off. Lots of shoe shops around tokyo had various different kinds of wings and other lace-on accessories for shoes.


I got these bunny-ears in one of the stores in Shibuya 109, and padded angel wings from a small shop on nakano broadway!


I hope this trend lasts, I really like shoe accessories.

Next, is a whole lot of stuff from the various Closet Child shops. 


Peace Now and Triple Fortune shirts.


Alice and the Pirates coat and Waistcoat.


Putumayo shorts.


Angelic Pretty cutsew OP (left),
and the one thing not from Closet Child, is the striped dress on the right. It's from Berunika, also in nakano broadway.

Next up is a whole selection of things bought around Harajuku. Since I was there for halloween season it was prime time for Guro accessories!


Bag from Swimmer, syringe necklace from Broken Doll, and pill print stockings from Listen Flavour.
The nurse hat is from BlahBlahHopsital in the MaruiAnnex in Shinjuku.


Two pairs of offbrand socks, and a medusa print scarf from Dangerous Nude.
I already have the skirt with the same print, and intend to wear them together!

While in Shibuya, I also picked up the NHaoto x NightmareBeforeChristmas collab bag and charm from the Disney store. I wasn't totally sure I wanted it at first, but seeing it in person completely swayed me.


Bonus!

I bought a starter set of "LePlume" markers from Sekaido in Shinjuku.
These will be appearing on my Art Channel


I hope you enjoyed having a look at the things I bought. There'll be a separate post for makeup purchases in the near future.
The first of my travel vlogs are now starting to appear on my channel, so please check them out too.


1 comment:

  1. Those wings to shoes is so cute. I love anything with wings on. But I stick to my pompons shoe laces. You are really good to choice the right things for your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...