Monday, 10 October 2016

Dangerous Halloween Candy Artwork



This week's art video is colouring the line art I did last week. 

The concept behind this drawing was "Dangerous Halloween Candy", like the popular urban legends involving kids being given dangerous items along with their sweets. 
I did the sketch for this last halloween, and waited a whole year to clean it up... 
In that time I did some reading and found out that the urban legends are based on a true story...
(Do not click if you don't want to know... it's not a nice story)


This drawing is now my Halloween background image for the blog.

Feel free to use any of these as a wallpaper yourself if you like! If you do, I'd appreciate a link back here, or to my facebook Art Page.




Happy Halloween Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...