Friday, 16 September 2016

Silver's 10th Birthday


Since I don't know when her real birthday is, we celebrate the aniversarry of her adoption and last weekend Silver was officially 10 years old! 


I made dog-safe cake for her, or "Pupcakes". Using this "Banana Pupcakes" recipie. They turned out pretty good, considering my lack of baking skill, and Silver loved them. 
..I also tried to make human cake, but it was totally inedible. Maybe my skills are for dogs only...


A small group of our nearest and dearest came over to spend the day lavishing attention on her, there was even gifts! Silver now has a beautiful pearl collar. Very classy on a lady of her age.

Follow Silver's Tumblr: Stuff Silver Loves 

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...