Friday, 27 May 2016

"Killing Me Zombie" BB Cream Review


For summer, I wanted a BB Cream. Since they are usually lightweight and contain SPF, it saves on having to layer foundation over sunscreen.
I've used other BB creams in the past, but that was some years ago now.

This one caught my eye, purely because it's called "Zombie" BB cream. And as an unabashed goth, I'm a sucker for anything monster themed.



This BB cream is lighter than most others I've come across, and so it suits me a lot better!
 In the video I wore it without concealer or primer, and honestly it covered perfectly and felt smooth even without those.

What do you think?
Is there any motifs you can't resist?

Leave me a comment, and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...