Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Guro Lolita Outfit Planning


Since I've been clearing out my wardrobe lately, I thought it'd be ncie to lay out some outfits based around two dresses that I haven't worn much but still can't bring myself to sell.


I havent worn this dress since MCM Glasgow 2013.
Before I ever got it, it was one of my dream items for ages, because of the red on white colour scheme, at the time it was one of the only "guro" looking items around!
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Metamorphose
Neck Bow : Angelic Pretty




Next is a more overtly Guro outfit, rather than Gurokawa.



I bought this BunnyAndBlack JSK in pre-orders, and it arrived in 2014.
But I never wore it, because it is much too big for me.
Still, I intend to have it fixed eventually....

JSK: BunnyAndBlack
Bonnet: Chantilly
Necklace: LowDownAndDandy

This one is shown without a blouse, but I would probably wear it with a red or one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...