Sunday, 1 May 2016

"Chateau Labiotte" Wine Lip Tint Review


This is another post I've been sitting on for a while.

When I first saw this product, I fell in love with it instantly. Purely because of the packaging. I know you shouldn't base your purchases on the packaging, but honestly, who doesn't?!

Video Review:


Read on:


I purchased mine on Ebay for roughly £10.
Not the craziest price for makeup ever, but still a little more than a tint is usually.


Isn't it cute?!

Unfortunately the actual product left a lot to be desired.
It was runny, and went on uneven. It stayed sticky for ages, then dried patchy.
It was also totally drying, and got quite painful on my lips.
It was very much a cheap lip tint, in a very expensive bottle.

Layered up, the colour is nice, and with a balm over it the dryness wouldn't be a problem.

And, you know... it's a tiny wine bottle!


It looks pretty good posed with this doll, doesn't it?

As disappointed as I was with the actual product, I'm still glad to own it, and have been able to try it for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...