Friday, 1 April 2016

"Lost Vampires" Photoshoot with Jurga


A little over a week ago, LostInAFaerieTale and I went to do a photoshoot with Jurga !
The theme was "Lost Vampires", and the idea was to look out of place and lost in the modern world.















This is the second shoot I've done with Jurga that was themed around alienation in Glasgow. 
The first being more literally Alien themed! (The Alien Photoshoot)

I also made a vlog style video out of the day! It's not brilliant, and I'm still a little too shy speaking to the cameera. But I think it's a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. These are so so cute! That photo with the chav lads is perfection haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my fave image of the set! They really make the theme we wanted stand out. So many people came up to us to ask if we were lost and if they could help, it was sweet. They always took it well when we said "no, it's a photoshoot, sorry"!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...