Sunday, 17 April 2016

Japanese Makeup Haul and Try-On


This weekend I did a Haul and Try-On/Review video of my latest makeup order.
Just like last time, everything was ordered from Yes Style, and I am not affiliated with them in any way.




Here's what I got:


Shiseido UV Cutting Lip Balm

This stuff is good. I've used it pretty much every day since it arrived, and it does it's job well. My lips are really dry right now, but this has pretty much sorted them right out.

The only potential down-side is that it has a very strong mint/menthol scent and feeling. It feels cold when you apply it, and tingles. I quite like it now that I;m used to it, but it was a bit weird at first.

Majolica Majorca "Blood On" Cheek and Lip Tint
It was totally the name that originally attracted me to this item. And I can always use red makeup.
This is a really nice blush colour. It's quite subtle and natural looking, and blends in very nicely and easily.

As a lip colour it's useless. Honestly, it didn't show up whatsoever on my lips.




"Love Darling" Eyeliner and Mascara Set.

Creer Beaute's anime nostalgia themed makeup will be the death of me.

I bought this largely to replace the Edude House "Oh M'eye Line" liner that I got last time.
The Etude House one was runny, and weird, and actually seeped onto my eyeball from my eyelid.

This liner had no such issue. Being a Creer beaute product, it's pretty much identical to the Sailor Moon eyeliners. (which I also use, and collect). It's a very fine brush-tip, that dries quickly and stays put. Perfect!

The mascara is pretty great too. The shape of the brush is designed for doing cat-eyes, and it definitely works. It only takes one coat to be thick, dark and even.
I love it.




"Oscar Imapct & Cool Eyes" La Rose de Varsailles Eyeliner

Another Creer Beaute Product, and another hit!
The tip of this eyeliner is so fine, yet so soft. It's perfect for the tight-lining and any time you just need an extra thin line.
It goes on easy and stays on.


Kao - "leise" Smooth Hair Cocktail
This one isn't a makeup product, so consider it a bonus?

My hair is quite thick, and naturally curly. So smoothing products are a constant quest in my life.
This one is pretty good! It doesn't control fly-away hairs much, but it does make my hair incredibly soft and easy to manage.
Also, the bottle is iridescent and it smells sweet. Which is always nice.


~

Thank you for watching and reading! I hope some of this information was useful, if you're thinking of buying any of them yourself.
Or, if you've tried out these products yourself, what did you think of them?
Leave me a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...