Sunday, 20 March 2016

Green Vampire Lolita Makeup and Outfit


(This look on LOOKBOOK)


Since this was my first time wearing AATP's Vampire Nocturne, I thought I'd do some fun pictures posed with my coffin suitcase... for the vampire theme. 



The dress' focus colour is green. With a black base colour and red highlights.
I chose green eyeshadow and shoes to bring out the green in the dress, and added the dark red rose to my hair, to bring the small red details up. 



Outfit Rundown:
Bonnet: Medusa Couture
Dress: Alice and the Pirates
Cutsew: HeartE
Coffin Ring: Dear Alice Arts
Shoes: ASDA
Dog: Silver, the Greyhound



Here's a video of the whole process!
I've taken to mixing the primer with the foundation, instead of applying both separately in two layers.
This has really helped stopped it getting heavy and cakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...