Friday, 4 March 2016

Gothic School Girl Makeup and Outfit

 Here is the makeup and outfit look I wore to the School Museum meetup a few weeks ago.

(meetup pictures and video: http://gravelvet.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/school-museum-meetup.html )

I tried to keep my makeup and outfit simple, using neutral colours on my face and black and white colour-blocking in the outfit. This feels more old-fashioned, and I think suits the "School" vibe.



My hat and bag had matching cross embroidery motifs.
Having the same logo on two separate items of clothing gives the impression of a uniform.



(I changed from the shoes shown in the video to boots before leaving. It had started raining...)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I adore the bag and hat, I have been eyeing them up too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...