Friday, 26 February 2016

"Gothic Shoe Co" Boots Review



After fawning over these boots for a long, long time, I was finally able to buy them and decided to do an unboxing and review video for you!
I got the black suede ankle-height winklepicker boots with bat buckles.
Even when ordering them, I knew that leather would have been the more practical choice, but my heart was set on suede.



(stock image from http://www.thegothicshoecompany.com )



For the video, I filmed the unboxing, wore them all day, then gave an overall opinion.

They stayed comfortable all day. No pinching, no rubbing.
My feet were cold, but it is very cold weather right now, and I did choose suede over leather.

Overall, I absolutely love them!

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling of wishlisting something for a very long time.
    But these are amazing boots. The buckles are definitely A+.
    These pike boots are really long and stylish.
    A shame that you ended up getting chilled with suede.
    I'm sure they'll be excellent come warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...