Sunday, 3 January 2016

"Red Riding Hood" Makeup and Outfit



This is the Wakutaku "red riding hood" makeup palette. I bought it through Tokyo Otaku Mode in december, and created a "red riding hood" themed look to test it out!



It applied nicely, with reasonably pigmented colours, it's not as bright as I usually like my red eyeshadow, but it's nice for a subtle look. It stayed put for several hours without a primer.

The only down side is the small size, makes it a little awkward to use and I'm afraid it will run out!

Makeup Video!

2 comments:

  1. OMG you look so great <3!! And the palette has a very nice packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly bought it mainly for the cute packaging... Thank you for the compliment too <3 you're so sweet.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...