Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Mizon Twilight Cream and Mist Review


MIZON's Twilight Return Cream and Twilight Essence Mist are korean beauty products themed around vampires. That means, anti-ageing, skin brightening, and moisturizing.
Being a sucker (pun intended) for vampire themed stuff, I had to try them out!



I ordered these vis the spooky box club website. Although I don't subscribe to the box, there are some cool individual items on their online store.

http://www.spookyboxclub.com/

Spooky Box are based in the UK, so everything arrived within a week of ordering.


My two items arrived in a small box, safely packages with black shredded paper, and came with a lollipop and a free sample of a face mask!


Since running out of my previous vampire face cream (the Ladykin Vanpir stuff, which I reviewed HERE) I've been looking for a replacement. Although I would have just bought more of the same one I had before if these hadn't popped up, and my natural curiosity for new things taken over.

official description of the Essense Mist:
Twilight Mist Essence has a rich aqua gel formula to help combat dry skin, it hydrates and moisturizes the face and is perfect for the summer months.
Mist all over the face and gently pat with your fingers to allow it to absorb fully.
With a combination of peptides and dragons blood plant extract, this gel mist is thicker than the average liquid based mists on the market and has a serum-like quality.
The cute packaging is adorable with bats and little golden sparkles all over the box and spray bottle.

Official description of the Return Cream:
Mizon’s Twilight Return Cream is a dual functioning skin care cream that targets wrinkles and evens out skin pigmentation.
Features peptides with a molecular structure similar to venom that tightens and whitens the skin.


Interestingly, they contain the same dragons-blood extract that the LadyKin one has.

Overall, I really like these products. They smell slightly apple-y, and feel really good on your skin. They soak in quickly, and I really do feel like my skin has been behaving better since using them.

My whole face feels softer instantly after using the essence spray. And the effect stays.
It is a clear gel, and is a little sticky before soaking in. This only lasts a few seconds though.

The return cream has more long-term effect, but still works well. It is a white cream, with no stickiness. It only stays wet for a few seconds before soaking in completely.

In the weeks since using these my whole face has been smoother and softer. I may even re-purchase them once they're empty!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those products sound amazing! I had never even heard of them before, but I'd love to have something anti-ageing, brightening and moisturising. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those products sound amazing! I had never even heard of them before, but I'd love to have something anti-ageing, brightening and moisturising. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...