Friday, 4 December 2015

One Dress, Three Outfits Challenge!

Lately, I've been feeling a little out of touch with lolita fashion. I haven't been wearing it regularly, or really thinking about my lolita clothing.
This is something that happens with all hobbies though I think. You go through phases of loving it, and then other phases of it just being a background interest. Lolita is always something I come back to again after falling away from it. Thats how I know it's something I truly love!

In order to re-connet myself with my wardrobe, and get back into the swing of things, I set myself a challenge.
"One Dress, Three Outfits!" or in this case, one skirt.

Basically, use one item of clothing, and base three outfits around it.

I chose this oldschool metamorpose skirt, that I bought months and months ago but never wore.

Outfit 1:


Blouse: AATP
Skirt: Metamorphose
Everything Else Offbrand

Outfit 2:



headband: Lunatic Lemony Lolipop
Cutsew: Moi Meme Moitie
Skirt: Metamorphose
Shoes: AATP
Necklace: LowDownAndDandy

 Outfit 3:


Cape: AATP
Skirt and Blouse: Metamorphose
Bloomers: F+F
Everything else offbrand.

What do you think? Which is your favorite?


Try the challenge for yourself! I'd love to see your outfits. 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...