Friday, 11 December 2015

LBC: What changes will you make in the new year?



This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic is: "What changes will you make to your wardrobe in the new year"


The main thing I need to do is thin out my collection. I've been a lolita for ten years now, and even though I sell pieces regularly, there are still a lot of dresses in my wardrobe that I just don't wear anymore.

My January wardrobe posts always really highlight for me just how many pieces I have that I should sell. Lolita isn't really a collection for me. I don't try to collect as many pieces as I can or make an effort to find rare items. I know others do though, and have plenty of dresses sitting in my wardrobe they might want!
The only items I "collect" are aatp's vampire prints, and even then I dont want every singe piece in every single colour or anything - just one of each print.

I want to try and thin out my wardrobe to just contain things I actually wear regularly.
(save for the vampire prints, those stay)

More blogs on this topic:
It's Witchcraft
Pastel Jellybeans
The Bloody TeaParty
Alice in Lolitaland
Gosu Rori
Dollhouse Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...