Tuesday, 24 November 2015

November "Scrawlr Box" Unboxing


Scrawlr Box is a UK-based art supply subscription box. Every month, they send out a small selection of new and interesting art supplies, and issue an art challenge to go with them! 

I've looked at this kind of box before, but mostly they were based in the US and the price of shipping wasn't worth it for me. So I was really glad to come across this one.

This month's box contained Chameleon Pens.
I've looked at these before, and considered buying some, but ultimately didn't as I wasn't really sure they'd be worth it. So, lucky me, here's a small set to test, right to my door!

It took a bit of getting used to. They're really unique, so I hadn't really used anything like it before.
The possibilities for effects and techniques are quite exciting though.

Look out for these in upcoming art videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...