Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Batwing Accessories, and where to get them!

Bat wings are a motif I enjoy, and wear a lot. And recently I've been asked quite often where to find these kinds of things. I was even asked to make this post,with a list of bat-wing themed accessories, and where to get them! So here it is...

(I do not own all of these items myself. Most of them are wishlist items for me. the few I do own personally, I bought with my own money and am not being paid to promote them)








(Medusa Couture also have a matching Bat-Wing Handbag)

5. The bat hoodie, from PaperCatsPL on Etsy








I hope you found something you were looking for!

2 comments:

  1. I have the backpack (leaving present from a small child at the school where I used to work), and now I can get everything else to match! :P My local H&M was all out of bat hairbands when I went looking... hopefully they'll turn up on eBay or something. I think I'll have to get a few of the Etsy things... especially the Tormented Artefacts shoe things and the bat-wing belt.

    I plan on getting the Capped Pawn set from Fan + Friend at some point, and I have a heap of bat jewellery already, and I basically want to go batty with the bat motifs... not quite as batty as Silver Age batman, but nearly :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...