Saturday, 10 October 2015

Phantom and the Maiden Review


I recently ordered the halloween release, bat embroidered dress from Phantom And the Maiden.

I contacted them through Facebook, on September 4th about placing the order and got a reply the same day, asking for my measurements and confirming the total cost including shipping to the UK.

They sent me the invoice, and I paid it all on that same day.

On Sept 25th they messaged me saying the dress was finished and ready to be shipped!
This is the image I was sent of the completed JSK:



On the 28th I was given notification of it having been shipped, and a tracking number.

It arrived safely a few days ago!

Overall, this was a flawless service. Good communication, no problems at all with the order.

Thank You, Phantom And The Maiden!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that dress looks absolutely gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long would you say it took you to get your item

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...