Sunday, 25 October 2015

AMOTY 2015 Contest Catwalk Show


Back in May, I talked about the auditions for the "AMOTY" (Alternative Model Of the Year) Contest auditions. Well, I got through to the finals, and this weekend went down to Newcastle to take part in my first ever catwalk show!

The first show's theme was "Prom Night", I wore a dandy outfit:



Necktie: Algonquins
Jacket: New Look
Everything else offbrand.

The second show was to be in your own personal style, so I went with a Shiro Vampire theme.



Bonnet: Medusa Couture
Dress: Surface Spell
Everything Else offbrand.

And of course, a video of the experience.
My walks filmed by my partner from the audience!





Congratulations to the winners!
There were so many amazing looks.
I'm looking forward to trying again already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...