Friday, 25 September 2015

Review: Pluie Coffin Suitcase



(http://www.yoybuy.com/en/Show/43236182440)

This coffin-shaped suitcase from taobao brand Pluie caught my eye a while ago, and I just recently decided to buy it, as I need a case for travelling to local events now.

I used the Taobao shopping service Yoybuy for this order, as they've always been reliable for me.

I made this order mid-August and it took a little longer than some other orders I've made through yoybuy, but on September 6th it was marked as Shipped!

It arrived today, September 25th.



Overall it is very sturdy and solid.
It has code-locks, as well as metal clips for holding it closed.
The wheels roll in all directions, making it easy to move and it has an extendable handle on the back.

I'm looking forward to travelling in style with my little Coffin!

7 comments:

  1. Wow that looks amazing! Such a goth way to travel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i love your style.

    can you send me the email of the seller? I am also interested in buying the coffin.
    I am in Australia though. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i love your style.

    can you send me the email of the seller? I am also interested in buying the coffin.
    I am in Australia though. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi again, i had a look at the tao bao website and it is in chinese characters so i was unable to do a search for the coffin trolley...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi again, i had a look at the tao bao website and it is in chinese characters so i was unable to do a search for the coffin trolley...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i love your style.

    can you send me the email of the seller? I am also interested in buying the coffin.
    I am in Australia though. Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm sorry but that link is all I have, I used that, and yoybuy shopping service.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...