Saturday, 20 June 2015

Scot Loli Botanic gardens mini-meet

Today, a few of us from ScotLoli had a mini-meet at Glasgow's Botanic gardens.
It was perfect weather for it. Not cold, but not too hot. And miraculously not raining!


My outfit rundown:

Headbow: Paris Kids
JSK, Blouse and Shoes: Metamorphose
Jacket: BTSSB

I realised lately I've taken very few actual photos at meetups, instead focusing of filming. This was the perfect opportunity to do both, with a relatively small group of cuties equally interested in taking as many photos as we could!









Of course, I still did a little filming for a short meetup video.



Thank you girls for being there! And thanks to you reading and watching.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could have come down to Glasgow, but it just wasn't practical. The Botanic Gardens look gorgeous <3 As do all of your co-ords :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching your shoes to your hair makes your outfit the cutest! Are your eyes green too? If so, the cute level just went up even more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...