Thursday, 7 May 2015

ILD Outfit Planning

International Lolita Day is less than a moth away, and our comm is having a big event for it! It will be the first large-scale, ticketed lolita event in our country and I am so proud of the girls who took on the task to put it all together!

it's time to plan some outfits...


Option one:
OP: Infanta
JSK: Metamorphose
Bonnet: AATP


Option 2:
OP: Infanta
Skirt: AATP
Bonnet: AATP
Socks: metamorphose
Shoes: offbrand

Option 3:

Blouse: Metamorphose
JSK: BTSSB
Headdress: Marble
Socks: Metamorphose

In the next few weeks, I will no doubt plan a few more options. But these are the three I have planned for now!

4 comments:

  1. First one is pure love *____* Love colors so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how the socks match the second one so i'd pick that one but i love the dress in the first and the third too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first outfit is stunning! The Infanta OP is such a lovely addition to the Metamorphose JSK. I wouldn't have even thought of a pairing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning my ILD outfit ahead of time too. I ordered a Meta dress, and I have this New York Laundry blouse with the most epic sleeves... I'm just trying to track down a suitable underskirt in time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...