Monday, 25 May 2015

Alt Model of the Year contest 2015




Earlier this year, I entered the "Alternative Model of the Year" Contest, for 2015. 
And promptly forgot all about it!
Then, the reminder e-mail came, telling me the contest was in a week and I had to plan an outfit quick!

I went with an oldschool shiro-gothic lolita look, complete with backcombed hair and fangs.





My outfit rundown: 
OP: HNaoto
Collar: Meta
Socks: meta
Headbow: BTSSB
Shoes: UNIF




Unbelievably, I was selected to go through to the finals in Newcastle! The finals take place in october, and involce two catwalk shows. Health and money permitting, I would love to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you've made it into the alternative model finals. Can't believe my home city will be hosting the final.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and good luck in the finals! Your shiro looks is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...