Wednesday, 18 March 2015

LadyKin Vanpir Dark Skincare Review.


Even though I have plenty of skin care items and moisturizers, as soon as I saw these I knew I had to have them. Because I am a sucker for anything vampire themed!

These are the "Vanpir Dark Repair Cream", an intense moisturiser, and the "Vanpir Dark Repair, Youth Activator", an anti-wrinkle serum.
Although I don't suppose I'll be able to tell if the anti-wrinkle serum works, I have often joked about vampire-themed anti-aging products and was just so in love with it being a reality!
Also, it's never too early to start taking care of your skin. Right?

I ordred these through YesStyle on March 6th.
They arrived yesterday, March 17th, to the UK.


The official description of the Dark Repair Cream is as follows;
"Fast-absorbing face cream boosts the natural metabolic process, promoting cellular turnover to lighten dark spots, smooth out lines and wrinkles and create a brighter, fairer complexion. The star ingredient of Dragon Blood Resin extract restores elasticity level while repairing skin damage. After cleansing and toning, spread an ample amount of cream all over face and neck lightly tapping into skin to hasten absorption."
"Dragon Blood Resin" is a specific type of red tree sap that has been used historically for many purposes, relating to beauty, medicine and dye.

The cream itself is scented, which I know a lot of people don't like, but I dont mind it and find the scent quite nice. It's floral and fruity and not particularly strong.
It's a very thick cream, and stays wet on your skin for a few minutes. But it instantly feels soothing.


The official description for the Youth Activator is;
"Concentrated serum targets the many signs of skin damage by boosting the natural metabolic process, encouraging cellular turnover for a brighter and more resilient complexion. Quick-spreading and penetrating serum creates a protective moisture film around skin to maintain the optimal moisture level while shielding it from external aggressors. Paraben-, synthetic pigment- and mineral oil-free formula makes it safe to use even on sensitive skin."

This serum is not scented, or barely so. I had to stick my nose right up close to the bottle to smell it and it was faintly medicinal. However, it has no obvious scent while using it normally.

The silver bottle has a dropper in the lid, for applying drops of the serum directly onto wrinkles or problem areas. It's a very nice product and did leave my skin feeling smoother.

Overall I think both products are worth the price, and may purchase the Mask in this line later.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...