Friday, 23 January 2015

LBC: Local/Handmade Item Coord.

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic is: "Coord Made Completely from Handmade or Local Items"


I have a very obvious favourite handmade piece, that I may have mentioned several times before;





The red skirt with birdcadge embroidery, which was made by my friend Plasticskittles!

So I based my outfit around that, and used no brand items at all.



The blouse is from a local vintage store, the choker is from Boheminne Lily; a UK-based handmade jewelery shop!


I really like this outfit, so perhaps look out for it in some future OOTD snaps on instagram!
Coord Made Completely From Handmade Or Local Clothing And AccessoriesCoord Made Completely From Handmade Or Local Clothing And Accessories

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so cute and princessy, that blouse and the choker work so perfectly with the skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...