Friday, 16 January 2015

LBC: Favourite Event in 2014

                       This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic, is: "Your favourite event in 2014"!

I can't decide between the two most memorable events for me last year, first is MCM Expo, at which my friend and I cosplayed Sakura and Tomoyo. It was so much fun, and this cosplay is one I'd wanted to do for a long time. So it was like living out a childhood dream!


The next thing was our TeaParty club Calender Photoshoot. It was so much fun, posing and being "devils and angels" with such good friends! And now our comm is in a calender, which is exciting.




1 comment:

  1. Wahhhh!!! Sakura and Tomoyo! <3 I love that series!

    And guess what! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! <3
    http://rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award-01-18-15.html

    Congrats!
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...