Friday, 19 September 2014

LBC: Three things you'd tell your Beginner self

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival theme is "Three things you'd tell your beginner-lolita self"

1. Stop trying to incorporate top hats.
They don't go with lolita, I could never get it right, they look weird on my face shape.
Even in dandy, they look odd on me, no matter how much I may have wanted to wear one.

2. Don't bother trying to read manga purely because they have Lolita characters.
I've wasted a lot of time on this, wading through utter drivel purely because I liked the way the characters looked. There are plenty of good lolita-manga out there, but if it's not a good story - don't keep reading just because there's nice outfits. Just look up artwork instead, and read stories you enjoy.

3. I'm proud of you.A little cheesy maybe, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...