Thursday, 27 March 2014

Guro Lolita Polyvore Sets

One of my favorite styles of lolita is Guro, but the sad truth is that it's not a very wearable style. Even compared to other lolita styles, guro stands out as just too much like a costume. So I've been playing around on Polyvore trying to make some more subtle, every-day friendly guro lolita co-ords!



This Vierge Vampur JSK is almost overdone in horror and guro sets due to it's immense popularity. But who can blame us? It's wonderful!


Casual Guro Lolita - Really, the only aspects that give it a guro feel are the colour sceme and the medical symbol ebroidery on the boots. This is also what keeps is casual.


"The Mad Scientist" Guro Dandy is very rare. Even moreso that guro lolita. This meta blouse really inspired me due to it's similarity to a lab coat.


"Red Cure" - okay so this one isn't casual, but I always loved this dress and wanted to make an outfit around it. I also adore those shoes, but I have way too many pairs of red shoes to justify buying those ones.

                            "Snow White and the Poison Apple" - again, not casual. But I pre-ordered this dress almost a month ago and it will be getting sent out to me soon! I'm so excited to attempt a co-ord like this in real life.

So, what do you think? Love guro? Hate guro? Any ideas for future collages? Are you on polyvore (add me!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...