Thursday, 27 February 2014

Home Sweet Home


Since getting home from Tokyo I've been a busy bee, organizing the things I bought, going through mail that had built up, replacing furniture... But now I'm ready to start posting about my trip!
The question is:

What do you want to see?!

I will do several separate posts focusing on specific topics, but would like to take some ideas from readers to get a better idea of what you want to know.

Lolita shopping information?
Maid Cafe's?
Haul posts? (Lolita only? Figures and geeky stuff? Makeup haul?!)
Pokemon Centres?!
Posts about food!
or maybe specific locations in detail?
Doll stuff?

Let me know what you want to read about, and I'll make posts with as much information as I can!

In the meantime, have some outfit snaps from while I was away:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...