Saturday, 18 January 2014

LBC: 3 prints in your favourite colourway.

 This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic is: "3 Prints in your favourite colourway"

My favourite colourways are usually either red, or white. My absolute favourite is if it is red and white together. Red with white details is quite common in sweet, and is a cute look. But my guro sensibilities are always looking for a white dress with red detailing.
On my search for images of three, I ended up with six!

                                     My top 3, are these three:
                           BTSSB's Marie Antoinette, AATP's Vampire Prelude, and AP's Candy treat.



But I feel, honourable mention should be made of these three!



 Meta's Heart Print, Meta's Yumiko Igarashi Collabouration OP, and BTSSB's current Red Riding Hood print.


Alice in Lolita Land
The Bloody Tea Party
Lolita Glamour
Crimson Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...