Friday, 14 September 2012

Victorian Classic Vlogging

Yesterday I went leafleting for the Pantopticon Victorian Music Hall. You may have seen me mention it before, but if not, The Panopticon is the world's oldest Music Hall, that was discovered in Glasgow after it had been shut up for over 100 years. Nowadays, it's re-opened as a museum, and events are held there to try and make money in aid of restoring it.
However, they are woefully under staffed and under funded, and recently reached out to others to help. (Not that I haven't been offering! haha....)

So I went for a full-on Victorian classic lolita outfit for the afternoon!

OP - Excentrique
Hat - Miho Matsuda
Apron and Boots - Vintage
                       

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this outfit, is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a great outfit! <3 You're so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get daily suggestions and methods for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...