Monday, 4 June 2012

Etsy Review; "Two Penny Toast"

I'm dubbing this week "review week" since I have a few shopping reviews to catch up on. Mostly Etsy items I've been treating myself to here and there, when funds would allow, since the start of the year.

First, I bought this Book Barrette from "Two Penny Toast"

The shop has a whole selection of really nice, unusual headpieces. I couldn't decide for ages between this one or the Library one, but settled on this. The pictures show it at an accurate size. The actual barette clip is a large one, and might be a little too big for those with shorter hair or not wearing a wig, but I managed to wear it in my short, natural hair without too much fuss.

They are based in the US, and shipping time to the UK was quite a wait, but nothing unreasonable.

No problems at all cropped up during the transaction, which was great!

The only issue I had, was minor, and it's that the pages of the books aren't terribly well stuck down, and on the first wear, they started to flap open a bit. But it's nothing that can't be fixed with a tiny bit of craft glue.

So overall, a Positive Review of TwoPennyToast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...