Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Etsy Review; "Teja Jamillia"



I bought these very recently, after much fawning over them. I reccomend Teja Jamillia 100%, because of both the quality of the product and customer service.

At the beginning, I made a mistake in my order and had to change it, which she did with out any fuss, and even offered, should the order come through wrong once it arrived, to replace it if I just let her know. Even though the whole mess would have been my mistake from the start. This was exceptionally encouraging.

Despite the order having to be changed, the actuall tights still arrived to me within a week of ordering them. Very impressed by this.

They are great quality. Completely Opaque, and the pattern is true, well printed, and doesn't strech out weirdly at your calves and thighs. So far they have stood up against a full meetup in my wheelchair (as some of you may know - or may be interested to know - footplates and such can be murder on tights!), and a photoshoot that involved being amoung trees. Washed on gentle, they're still good as new.

Very Positive experience, will deffinately buy from her again.

2 comments:

  1. This shop has so many beautiful tights! The only thing I didn't like about this tights are the number "IIII" and not "IV" :/ this bothers me a little lol but I would buy other models for sure <3
    Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tights, they would look awesome on a steam punk lolita outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...