Sunday, 6 May 2012

One weekend, two Videos.

Many thanks to everyone who came to the Panopticon to support us! Although we never have much notice beforehand to get the word out about the events, it still turned out for the best. I took the opportunity to make another Dandy outfit/tansformation video;

This was my first time wearing my new Priscilla wig.
There are photos from the event on http://lowdownanddandy.blogspot.com

Since I've been on a bit of a filming-kick lately, I took another video today! This time a Classic Lolita Outfit, and short vlog;



Outfit rundown;
Bonnet and Blouse - Bodyline
Skirt - Metamorphose
Fascinator - Triple Fortune

We went to another local vintage and craft fare today, to scope out a potential new event for LDD to appear ar. It looked really promising! So we may have a booth there next month.
After that, we went for tea and ice cream, then shopping and dinner. The fire alarm sounded during dinner and the whole building was evacuated. It was quite scary at first, but then it became apparent that there was no fire and it was a false alarm, and of course due to procedure we still had to stand in the cold for half an hour before we could go back inside. Boo! But at least there was no fire.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your style :)
    I like both outfits but I especially like the hat from the dandy outfit (I so love hats!) and the green blouse from the Lolita outfit is so cute, it's unusual to see a blouse that colour but it works so well :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...