Friday, 11 May 2012

Classic Kodona

Some oufit pictures, from a small set of photos taken yesterday (as usual, by the fabulous Kerry becker)

being a creep with the Eyes Book.
This is "The City of Masks", I read it so long ago but never forgot it. There was a sequel and everything (The City of Flowers). Did any of you guys read this book too? Were there any more after City of Flowers? Maybe I'll just google it...lol


                "The Prince of Pleasure" book I bought in the antique shop from the previous post.


Kind of too small to read here, but the page is a list of Medevil Torture Devices. So hardcore right? Nah, it's part of the Blackadder scripts book, hah. I have so many fond memories of reading and re-reading this as a teenager.
I want to enter the EGL comm's Book themed competition, but not sure that boy-style is allowed. I mean, kodona is a sub-style of Lolita fashion, even though, I guess it's not technically lolita or something? If I get rejected for not wearing a dress, that'd kind of suck.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I LOVED the Stravaganza series when I was younger (as well as the holographic covers, haha)
    I read up to the beginning of City of Flowers but kind of lost interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't as good, that's for sure, but it was still pretty cool. But City of Masks ticked all my OHGODVENICE boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...