Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Steampunk Ball


(Photos in this post taken by the stunning Kerry becker (above))

This past weekend, I attended the GUESS (Glasgow University E Steampunk Society)'s summer ball.
I wouldn't call myself a steampunk, or claim to know much about that particular scene. I'm just a victoriannaphile, a dandy and a lolita. But this seemed like a good chance to meet a lot of people who had similar lifestyle and aesthetic interests as me.

So, I put on my dandiest, and went out to dance.

Me and my faithful Hound, before leaving.



LovingLoLisa and I, preened, polished and ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just love your clothes and your style!!
    Up to this moment I've only been interested in "woman" lolita, but I think I just fell for kodona too!
    Do you mind giving me some hints what to do and where to buy? (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...