Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Vampire Forest Photo Shoot


If you remember, when it was released, I promised myself I would one day be the proud owner of this Vampire Forest JSK. At the time, my budget just wouldn't allow it.
At long last, here it is! There is nothing in this world quite like finally getting your Dream Dress! It's so perfectly -me-. In order to show it off properly, Harry (http://www.flickr.com/photos/xargon_dragon) offered his photographical talents again and we went to the Glasgow Necropolis for a suitably vampire themed photoshoot.












Outfit Rundown:
JSK: AATP
Blouse: west mend
Bonnet: AATP
Shoes: Bodyline
Rose hairband: Handmade

And the green is my real hair. Honestly, I was fooling myself by thinking I would keep it blonde for any length of time ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great coordinate, you look very cute! I love the contrast of your hair against the black bonnet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures I really like your style, the Gothic atmosphere that makes you really cute! :)I love the photos in cemeteries

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...