Sunday, 30 January 2011

The Kodona Code: Introduction

There are a great many helpful 'getting started' guides to lolita fashion, the most comprehensive and well known is probably The Lolita Handbook on LiveJournal.
But what about Kodona? It is always mentioned, but never gone into in depth. So, to right this, the fabulous http://fyeahkodona.tumblr.com/ got in touch with me and suggest we collabourate on making a boystyle guide to help inspire some new princes!

The guide will be split up into sections, that I will post as individual posts here on Goths Just Wanna have Fun. Once they have accumulated a bit, I will make a Page for the Kodona Code for ease of use.

I hope you all enjoy our efforts!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome awesome!! The lolita world needs more Kodona love so this a great idea! I'm looking forward to it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud your deciding to make the guide and all! I know when you have relatively unusual likes/interests it can be hard to find others of like mind, so I think it's wonderful to start trying to help other people who like that same thing. I've considered doing something like that with the kuro gothic substyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the idea is really great! Kodona ftw! I just celebrated a boy style themed birthday^^

    (visit my blog for more^^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...