Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Polyvore Sweet Kodona

Up untill this afternoon, I hadn't the foggiest idea how polyvore worked. Other people seemed to be able to make interesting co-ordinate ideas and outfit plans, but I just couldn't imagine how, and never really got into it.
Today, curiosity got the better of me and I signed up for Polyvore, to explore how to put together things of my own!
And the proverbial bug has deffinately bitten me.

My first 'creations' were exploring the Sweet Kodona style I've been formulating for the last few months, I thought this would be a good platform to really see what it would be like put together.



Pink and Purple Boyish outfits! As sweet as sweet can be in angelic pretty blouses and matching shoes.

The next one, was the first outfit I made and it is slightly more classical. It's classical/sweet kodona.


I have some more gothic and halloween-appropriate polyvore sets to share with you at a later date, but this is all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love that classic kodona outfit! The sweet one is cute too. I'll be eagerly awaiting your gothic coord ideas, tho. ;)
    You make me think I should try again to figure out Polyvore. I signed up, but "haven't the foggiest" still applies to me. ^^'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...