Sunday, 31 October 2010

Halloween and The Zombie Walk

Happy Haloween everyone!
Did you all have a suitably spooky experience? Did you get all dressed up?
I did!

Today, I got gored up and walked..or shambled.. up to face my biggest fear. Zombies. The Glasgow Zombie Walk saw roughly 1000 people, ambling, running and groaning, blood stained and with severed limbs through Kelvingrove Park.
Photobucket
I went with a Little Red Riding Hood look, along with the classic red and white guro look.
Photobucket
There were a lot of photographers and even TV cameras at the walk, and some of the professional shots of me appeared online! yay:
Photobucket
Photobucket

All in all, it was superb fun and I probably won't be as afraid of zombies as I was before from now on. Because being a zombie is FUN!

I did it, I faced my phobia and joined the Zombie masses. So now, I challenge you readers to do the same! Face something you fear, even if it's just a little thing. Do it!

2 comments:

  1. Your make up looks really good for your zombie outfit. Zombie walks look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a secret going to GA meets is facing my fears of crowds. Shh, don't tell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...