Wednesday, 23 September 2009

More photos that don't fit in with other posts.

Last week, or maybe even longer ago now, (sorry! I should sort out my photos more often..) i got a fabulous thing in the post;
Photobucket
whats this? a Passport cover?
Photobucket
With space invaders?! AMAZING. Thank you Clare! After all, I AM a registered Alien aren't I? I love it.

Last week when I was wandering around during my lunch break, I realised I've never taken photos of the route I like to walk. So I did, and now you can see where I go when I'm having a quiet day;
Photobucket
left here...
Photobucket
The long road. Also, I found some sure signs that it's turning Autumn now;
Photobucket
Pumpkins and chestnuts!

next I have some photos taken with people in mind, this is for Gayle;
Photobucket
And this was for Fio;
Photobucket
These were both taken in Hachinohe a week ago, and made me smile!

3 comments:

  1. shark! For me, aww so cute! Lol croagunk train! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An alien passport cover for an "alien." Brilliant!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...